Sunday, October 16, 2011

3
Moshi Moshi

Convocation Day- Now I'm Graduan Diploma in Multimedia KPTM IPOH :D





hye sume..
heheh...entry for this is about convocation day..
siapa yg convo????
of coz lah tuan punya blog yg merah mcm garang nie...

i'm so happy coz i'm already graduate as a DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA holder...
now. i want to finished my study in degree...
i hope i will holder a DEGREE" BACHELOR INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN INTERACTIVE MULTIMEDIA DESIGN" i hope so i will get it...

i hope u all can support me...
i'm so happy..
enjoy to view my pic...just view ...
doest not it will be copy....
dont copy!!!!
just view only...

Dewan Majlis Convocation


Present yg Axieana Yumi get...

Nie la jubah Convocation Axieana Yumi



Now, I'm already garduate as a DIPLOMA IN MULTIMEDIA holder




















































p/s: enjoy for watch my photo and read my blog...sowie dh lma x update.. very bz day...



Photobucket

3 comments:

.:MrS cHerRy:. said...

congrates!!!

Axieana Yumi Life said...

Thnk you Mrs Cherry
:)

Anonymous said...

Salam. Nak tanya. Kalau course diploma of multimedia kt kptm ipoh, study apa eh? I mean pasal apa? Design2 ke? Susah tak?