Wednesday, April 20, 2011

0
Moshi Moshi

Celebrate My birthday





Happy Birthday Azie...
hehehe..
pd 18/04/2011 my fmly celebrate my birthday dkt KFC...
thnk a lot for this celebration birthday...wlupun x ad cake just mamam KFC only....
hehehe...nyum..nyumm...dh lma pun x mamam KFC...sesekali mamam mmg terlagi-lagi...
wlupun celbrate kali nie biasa2 ajer..x spt thn2 yg lps..ad cake...by k mknan yg best2..tp dgn blnja kfc pun sy sdh rsa bersyukur sgt2..thank a lot..

and pd 19/04/2011 my someone special in my life celbrate kan birtday sy dkt cameron higland suke sgt2..thnk a lot for this all...
I love u this moment..i cannot forget it...

Thnk mama, ayah, iya, angah and my muchuk coz celebrate my birthday..thnk for everuthing...
I love u so much...mmuuaaaahhh











p/s:now the pic have done publish it...enjoy yup...

actually my birthday is 19/04/2011


No comments: